Once welcoming you in our residence we make all the efforts we can to provide you with a safe location by applying all the rules established by our nation to defeat COVID-19.
We are constantly following all the decrees and regulations released by both the government, the local sanity authorities and the World Health Organisation. For sure, we are complying with all the guidelines.
To accurately face the situation, we decided to create a Tark Force made by: internal and external experts on food and water safety together with hygiene and infection prevention in hotels, we have re-defined our cleaning standards, safety and service by creating an action plan for the management of the whole project.
We constantly update our solutions to guarantee a constant attention to health and safety of our guests and collaborators.
These simple rules always apply to all people within The Sense Experience Resort. Please respect them, it is our commitment to yours and our health:
Inside our spacious structure, respecting your spaces is our first goal. Our collaborators will observe and respect between them and toward our guests, the required 1-meter-distance and all you will find around the hotel reminders and infographic on how to behave for your own safety.
Every time you enter in a closed space you will find hand-sanitizer dispensers. You can also ask for gloves and face-mask to be delivered directly to your room. Our reception will have protective barriers and we will encourage as much we can online check-in and check-out procedures as well as digital communication systems for requiring information or booking a service.
More than ever, our team always adopt specific cleaning and hygienic measures once you leave the room and before the arrival of the following guests. A special attention is put on those objects we use the most during our stay.
• The normal procedure of the rooms is integrated with the part concerning sanitation.
• Sanitation is carried out through the use of products such as ethanol at concentrations of 70% or chlorine-based products at a concentration of 0.1% -0.2% or other disinfectant products with virucidal activity. For this reason we use:
The staff in charge of cleaning and refurbishing the rooms and common areas are equipped with the following additional personal protective equipment:
• Disposable gloves;
• Nitrile gloves for bed dressing;
• Surgical mask;
• Closed footwear suitable to be sanitized;
• Long-sleeved uniform.
Despite the evidences that COVID-19 cannot be transmitted by air but from one person to another, we take even more care than normal to the conditions of our cleaner and to the measurement of the correct amount of internal air substitution, together with the correct functioning of ventilation and air exchange.
• An initial sanitation was carried out for the air conditioning systems before opening.
• Periodic sanitation is carried out during the season.
• All sanitizations are logged.
• In all environments, where it is present, air recirculation has been disabled if not completely coming from the outside.
We will increase the frequency for cleaning and sanitization of our common areas, paying even more care to all the elements and places with a highest rate of attendance as: reception desk, elevators and all its keys, door handles, public toilets and even the electronical keys of the room.
You can walk freely in our park, avoiding gathering and by having your face mask on.
• Common areas must be periodically ventilated.
• Floors washed and sanitized with 2% sodium hypochlorite solution.
• The furniture and all contact surfaces are cleaned with normal periodic cleaning procedures and then sanitized with a 60-80% concentration hydroalcoholic solution.
• All the tools used for cleaning are sanitized after use in a 2% sodium hypochlorite solution for at least 10 minutes.
• All sanitation operations will be recorded on paper or using the computer register through our management software.
For all the spaces occupied by our collaborators working “behind the scenes”, we will increase the frequency of cleanings. A particular attention will be put on those parts we tend to touch most frequently such as: staff entrances, locker rooms, laundries and offices.
All our collaborators will always wear a face mask and, if necessary and possible also gloves, protective face shields, hairnet and shoes coverages.
Moreover, our staff fills out a self-declaration every day certifying the absence of Covid-19 symptoms and the lack of contact with infected people.
You have more space than ever to enjoy the sun by laying on the poolside or on the beach. Each umbrella have increased space and our waiters take you all your orders directly under your sunshade to avoid as much as possible gatherings.
In order to ensure a level of protection from infection, we ensure the effectiveness of the water treatment chain and the limit of the free active chlorine parameter in the tank.
• The frequency of on-site checks of the above parameters is not less than two hours. All corrective measures are taken promptly in the event of non-compliance, as well as when the value approaches the table limit.
• Before opening the pool, the suitability of the water for bathing is confirmed following the chemical and microbiological analysis of the parameters referred to in Table A of Annex 1 to the State Regions Agreement and Public Administration Department. 16.01.2003, carried out by a special laboratory. The laboratory analyzes are repeated throughout the opening of the pool to the public on a monthly basis.
In our restaurants the distance between the tables is always respected. We have rethought the layout of our breakfast buffet to prevent our guests from creating gatherings; the buffet is served and all supports are suitably equipped with plexiglass screens.
All environments are always properly sanitized, following the procedure.
At the entrance, it is mandatory to sanitize the hands with 70% hydroalcoholic solution and wear the community mask. In the bathrooms reserved for guests, the access is allowed to one person at a time and it is mandatory to sanitize your hands when entering and exiting.